Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Strigiformes


Owls are my most favorite animals aside from the giraffe and the moose. I don't know what it is about owls that I love so much, I guess it's that they are so mysterious. You rarely ever see them, and if you do, it's probably hiding in a tree hole. Maybe that's what makes them so fascinating. I've sat outside several times at dusk and heard the call of several owls. They always sound so close, but I can never point out where exactly the sound is coming from. And for some reason I think my interest in owls might have come from the owl off of Harry Potter... (: or maybe it was further back for example, the owl from the Disney movie The Sword and the Stone. Either way I love olws! Im done rambling now.


Hedwig: Harry Potter Movies

Archimedes: The Sword And The Stone

Seriouslly, you cant say this isnt cute.
Just chillin' in a hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment