Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Lack of Patience...

I have come to the conclusion that my computer is only slow for one reason: to teach me patience & maybe because it has been infected with several viruses that I can give thanks to myspace (which I no longer use) & lime wire for. My laptop has had the worst luck ever since I got it. It seems as if I'm constantly having to reset it to it's original "of out the box" state to get it back up to speed. The only bad thing about that is that I lose all of my music on itunes :|
Its gotten to the point now where I feel buying a newer laptop will fix my problems. That way I'll have a laptop strictly for music & then one for everything else i use that might contain viruses.
So overall my laptop is my main teacher of patience, which is something I don't have much of unfortunately. But I'm working on it! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment