Friday, October 8, 2010

Blogging Newbie

Yes, I'm new to the whole "blogging" thing. I figured I would start one since I have so much on my mind & this would be way more fun than keeping a journal that no one but me will see. I wanted to write about stuff that would be entertaining and/or helpful to others, but mostly stuff that just pops into my head. Even though I'm not the best writer I'm hoping that what I write makes sense to you. I always have a hard time finding words, but bear with me!
I have this notebook that I write down all my blog ideas in. & I have a feeling that its going to be something that I carry around with me 24/7. So I'm going to make this one short and sweet so I can move on to writing about something other than my reasons for wanting to blog. (:

1 comment:

  1. Bring it on girl! I want to know what is going on inside that head of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete