Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Car+Candy Logo=Nonsense

Angie asked me to blog about this topic, so here it goes...

What is up with the candy logos that people are getting printed on their cars? What's the point in it? I feel that it is getting a little ridiculous. Now, I can understand if people want to support their favorite brands and what not, but what is the point in having to drive around in a car dedicated to it. T-shirts, purses, jewelry, etc is understandable, but cars? And It's not only candy logos, It's also food, cigarettes, and gum brands. Come on guys, really?... And the thing that really gets me about this is that these people aren't even making a profit off of the advertisement they are doing. They probably don't even realize that they are advertising for these brands. So overall, the people who make these brands are making FREE money from all the FREE advertising they are getting. I see these cars everywhere! And I'm extremely tempted to just ask one of these people one day why they have a car like that, just out of curiosity. It really makes me wonder if they are or aren't getting paid for riding around in these cars.














......enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Stephanie! I want to know too! Because if they aren't getting paid I am not sure why someone would want to do this???? It drives me crazy for some reason! I don't know why but it does! LOL!

    ReplyDelete