Monday, October 25, 2010

Acoustic Obsession

I don't know what it is but there's just something about an acoustic guitar that mesmerizes me. Whether its listening to acoustic music, myself playing the guitar or someone else playing it, it doesn't matter I am in awe. I could just sit and listen to someone play for hours & hours & be completely content. Luckily for me my best guy friend plays the guitar, extremely well, so if I ever needed a fix, he'd play something for me. (: But that's another thing, hearing it on the phone & hearing it in person are completely different. Hearing a guitar being played right in front of you is always more appealing than hearing it over the phone. But sometimes you just have to make due with what you have. I'm not too picky!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was in college, there was this terrific guy who could play guitar and sing- I was sooo in love with him- I would take a break during clinical and call him and he would play a song for me and sing to me. He did STP, or Radiohead... it was not meant to be, but I cherish those memories!

    ReplyDelete