Saturday, November 27, 2010

When You're In My Dreams It's No Longer A Dream, It's A Freakin' Nightmare!

Why are you constantly haunting my dreams? Why are you so hard to get out of my head. You're just like a drug, I'm so addicted. It's not like I choose to think about you, I just cant help myself. I wish I had a way to erase you from my memory. I wish I could go back in time and change everything. Things didn't go the way I planned. You acted so strange, weren't acting yourself. And now you're forever haunting my dreams. Forget you? If I could I would, believe me. But that doesn't seem like an option. So until then I'm hooked, praying to get out. Praying to put an end to the madness that you've brought into my life.


3 comments:

  1. you are a very good writer - totally enjoyed reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you'll success to erase from your memory, then plz share with me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been happening to me for 2 years now.. Also I'm no point.. My rational head has decided that my subconscious is extremely good at estimating the time and triggers me to look, even though I have not looked a a clock or watch for hours prior.. This, however does not explain many , many other instances whereby I spot this pattern on digital radio tuners , temperature readout , tills etc.. Best guess is that I'm blocking/filtering other sequences out of my awareness.. But it's hard to believe there isn't more to it and I don't believe in anything not of this earth

    ReplyDelete