Saturday, November 13, 2010

Childhood Was Bliss

I love how when I was a little kid I believed that anything was possible! I believed that the Easter Bunny really did leave me all those little chocolates in my basket and that he did give me my first real bunny. I believed that we got things without having to use money, mostly because I didn't really know what money was. I believed that my parents could do anything that they wanted to. But I came to realize that you couldn't do/have everything that you wanted. Things come with consequences and you have to be careful. Things seem to be more difficult than what they were back then. A lot of things seem far out of reach and no matter how far you stretch out to get it, it's still unreachable. But I'm not going to give up that easily. I know exactly what I want and I wont stop until I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment