Thursday, November 11, 2010

Teen Romance Novels =

Setting myself up for extremely strange dreams. Dreams that I haven't been having for a long time. Therefore I believe these books I have been reading are to blame. Lately I haven't been reading as much as I would like to seeing as I used to read every single day, but I guess high school ruined that for me. English teachers in high school tend to make up a list of books that you HAVE to read if you have any hopes of passing their class. When I would read these books I wouldn't really be enjoying them, I wasn't really reading for fun anymore. Now don't get me wrong, some of these books weren't half bad, but I just felt like I was being forced to read them. So I stopped reading for fun for a while. And I just recently started up again and let me tell you, that's when the dreams started happening. The only books, for now, that I'm interested in are the fantasy/romance type books. Which would explain why I'm having fantasy's about romance? Sounds pretty lame, but I'm just telling it like it is. These dreams are nothing risque before you go assuming. They are just really far out there dreams that I don't really know why I'm having them. But hey, they keep me entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment