Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Creation is a drug I can't do without"




I'm one of those people that likes to try every hobby at least once. Ive picked up many different hobby interests. Some I've stuck with, & others not so much.
-Blogging (obviously)
-Painting
-Drawing
-Crafting
-Singing (which I Find myself doing 90% of the day)
-Guitar
-Piano
-Photography
-YouTube Videos
-Sewing
& probably more things that I cant think of at the moment.

I don't blog as much as I would like to, probably why I don't have many followers. Painting is something I picked up from my grandmother & for the time being all i have is a collection of paintbrushes, paints, books, and glasses that I haven't done much of anything with. Drawing is something I do more often. I find myself doodling on all of my papers, especially at work. Crafting is basically card making, or anything of that sort. Not something I do that often, but come Spring I will start a collection of pressed flowers and start making window hangers. Singing is something I do literally all the time. Cant go much of anywhere without doing it. I've made several song covers as well. Guitar, I can play several songs, know many chords. Still could use some work though! Piano, I can't really say this was a hobby actually. I only attempted to play about 3 times. I've given up on that one for now. Photography is something that I absolutely enjoy doing. Ive taken many great pictures & have even had them framed. Was going to enter them in a contest but the deadline had passed already. YouTube Videos, I've made a couple, but nothing I'm willing to upload to my account! Sewing is my most recent hobby I've picked up. I am currently working on a vest. I feel if this goes well I will more than likely be sewing a lot more things!



(above quote from Cecil B. De Mille)

No comments:

Post a Comment